I couldn't tell from her back what she was doing. Then as soon as I saw red color on her nails, I freaked out. Thank heavens she sat on her own chair when she did it. If anything got on my one month old couch, she would be in time out for quite a while. After I checked her out, I was actually surprised that there was no nail polish anywhere but on her nails... Still, it was pretty scary. I didn't want to see red nail polish anywhere. And here is the finished product:
Sunday, April 12, 2009
What happens if you leave the room for TWO minutes...
So, Erika and I were down stairs in the basement this morning. I was doing my nails while watching Erika then left and went upstairs to check on Nathan. When I came back downstairs, this is what I saw:

I couldn't tell from her back what she was doing. Then as soon as I saw red color on her nails, I freaked out. Thank heavens she sat on her own chair when she did it. If anything got on my one month old couch, she would be in time out for quite a while. After I checked her out, I was actually surprised that there was no nail polish anywhere but on her nails... Still, it was pretty scary. I didn't want to see red nail polish anywhere. And here is the finished product:
I couldn't tell from her back what she was doing. Then as soon as I saw red color on her nails, I freaked out. Thank heavens she sat on her own chair when she did it. If anything got on my one month old couch, she would be in time out for quite a while. After I checked her out, I was actually surprised that there was no nail polish anywhere but on her nails... Still, it was pretty scary. I didn't want to see red nail polish anywhere. And here is the finished product:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment